Sunday, July 10, 2011

San Diego Comic-Con and More


Joe and I will be showing the game and unveiling the four-player coopetitive mode at San Diego Comic-Con at these events:

Thursday, July 21 - Xbox Media Showcase 8:00 pm – Midnight

Saturday, July 23 –
Xbox Lounge in Hard Rock Hotel 9:00 am – 7:00 pm

Sunday, July 24 –
Xbox Lounge in Hard Rock Hotel  9:00 am – 5:00 pm

We popped the champagne open this week as our game went gold and passed Cert with flying colors in both, Compliance and Functional. We are good to launch! The game will be release August 3rd as the third XBLA's "Summer of Arcade 2011" title. It will retail for 1200 points ($15).

I will also be signing my new 200-page full color graphic novel, The Saga of Rex (which might also become a game at a later date) at these times:

Friday, July 22 – Image Comics (Booth #2729) 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm

Friday, July 22 – Flight (Booth #2235) 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm

Sunday, July 24 – Image Comics (Booth #2729) 11:00 am – Noon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Will the game be available on any other platform beyond the xbox?

Evil Badger said...

Your game looks amazing and I know a while back you said that a PC release would be likely too... any chance of more info regarding this?

Is it still on the cards and any time frame available?

Anonymous said...

I'd also be very interested in at PC version, ideally cross-platform (Window/Mac/Linux).

It would be great if you could state your plans (or lack thereof) regarding such a release.

Soothsayer57 said...

Hey Michel, I played the game with you this morning in the Xbox Lounge, I'm Brandon. I had so much fun, and the game is awesome, definitely one of the best arcade games I've played in a while. I can't wait for August 3rd now, and can't wait for the game, I will definitely be getting it as soon as possible. Again, it was great meeting you and great playing with you. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I could not care less about it being on Xbox, a PC version would be ideal.

Marius said...

there's something that can really make me play this game....A pc version as most of us have pc's

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for awhile now and love your artistic style!

I've been watching ITSP for a long time now as well and remember the time before it got gobbled up by M$.

Is there any chance you will be selling this on the PC after the exclusivity deal is over. Kinda like how Limbo is now showing up on PC after the exclusivity deal was up?

Please give us any sign of hope or shut us down so we know... Thanks as always for all your work, its amazing!!